Buenos Aires Promo: Transfer + City Tour
- Private transfer service in modern units.
- You will be picked up at the door of your hotel or directly at the airport.
- Arrival or departure transfer.
- Visit the major sites and neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
- Pick up and drop off included.
- Bilingual guides: English or Spanish.
The program offers a convenient transfer service to or from the International Airport Ministro Pistarini “EZEIZA,” as well as a city tour of Buenos Aires.
Experience a hassle-free arrival or departure transfer to the International Airport Ministro Pistarini “Ezeiza.” We will pick you up directly from the airport upon arrival or from your hotel in the City of Buenos Aires for departure.
*CITY TOUR – Duration: 3 hours – Departures: 9am or 2pm
Embark on an insightful journey through the city’s most significant landmarks. We will start at Plaza de Mayo, where major historical events have taken place. Next, we will explore San Telmo, the oldest residential neighborhood in Buenos Aires. Moving on, we will discover La Boca, including a visit to the vibrant Caminito and a glimpse of the Boca Juniors stadium. Continuing with our tour, we will make our way to the modern neighborhood of Puerto Madero. Our next stops will include the neighborhoods of Retiro and Recoleta, where you will have the opportunity to visit the famous cemetery where Evita Perón rests. Please note that the entrance to the Cemetery is not included in the tour price.
- AIRPORT TRANSFER
- Private transportation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Arrival or departure transfer service.
- CITY TOUR
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guides in exclusive language: English or Spanish.
- Small groups of maximum 15 passengers.
From $72 per personMore details
Buenos Aires: Argentina eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Stay connected with local fast network while traveling
- Simply scan the QR code to install the e-SIM
- High-speed LTE/5G network
- Buy or top up the disposal data plan whenever and wherever you are
- No physical disposal produced as of no physical SIM
Experience the convenience of our e-SIM service, eliminating the hassle of physical SIM cards and the need to find mobile network operator stores. Upon purchase, you will receive a QR code that can be easily scanned on your compatible device, allowing you to install the e-SIM whenever and wherever you require it.
With our service, you have the flexibility to choose from a variety of data volumes, validity periods, and coverage options in different countries, ensuring seamless connectivity. Most iPhone models beyond XS support e-SIM, and you can refer to our instructions in the photo session to determine compatibility with other devices. You can easily share the QR code through AirDrop or scan it onto another device.
Installing the e-SIM is a simple process involving connecting to a WiFi or network and ensuring that roaming is enabled. In the event of any connectivity issues, you can consult our self-troubleshooting guide for assistance.
If your data runs out, there’s no need to worry. Just purchase another e-SIM to top-up and continue enjoying uninterrupted connectivity.
Here are some details about our coverage:
– APN (Access Point Name): iboots
– Local Network: AMX/Telefonica
Experience seamless connectivity and enjoy the freedom of our e-SIM service today!
- Good coverage and high-speed of LTE/5G networks
- Support Hotspot
- Reinstall if eSIM gets deleted accidentally
- Customer support by email
From $15 per personMore details
Iguazu Falls Private Day Trip from Buenos Aires
- Admire the views of the Iguazu Falls
- Visit a famed UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Relax on this amazing trip, everything will be arranged for you
Your journey through the Iguazu National Park begins at the Nature Interpretation Center where you’ll learn more about the foundation of the park and its local flora and fauna. Be amazed by the magnitude of the stunning views. The trails are perfectly placed and easy to walk, offering the visitors spectacular views of this natural wonder.
Experience the incredible panorama along the catwalks to the biggest fall in Iguazu, Garganta del Diablo (The Devil\’s Throat). Be amazed by the force and volume of water, which creates a permanent fog above the fall. Since this is a private tour, you can determine the order in which you\’d like to view the park\’s attractions and set the pace that suits you.
After spending a day discovering the park\’s many falls, your guide will take you back to the Puerto Iguazu Airport in a private vehicle to catch your flight back to Buenos Aires.
- Professional private guide in Spanish or English
- Roundtrip private transfer from and to Puerto Iguazu airport
- All Iguazu National Park fees
- Live tour commentary provided in Spanish/English
- Bird Park admission ticket (if option selected)
- Economy class domestic flight from and to Buenos Aires to Iguazú
From $887 per personMore details
Buenos Aires: Private EZE Airport Transfer
- Avoid the long taxi lines with a pre-booked private transfer
- Skip the hassle and have your driver wait for you at the airport
- Save yourself lugging heavy bags and navigating public transport
Begin your time in Buenos Aires on the right track with a convenient and reliable transfer service from EZE-Ezeiza International Airport to various locations in the city center. Whether you prefer a one-way trip or a private round-trip, you can rely on our professional drivers to transport you comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Say goodbye to the hassle of lugging heavy bags and figuring out public transportation. Our door-to-door transfer service ensures a seamless journey, providing you with peace of mind and convenience. Rest assured that all our vehicles are regularly maintained to ensure your safety.
Even if your flight is delayed, there’s no need to worry. Our dedicated drivers will be waiting for you upon your arrival. However, please inform us if your flight is delayed.
Please note that the waiting time is included for one hour. Should you require additional waiting time, it can be arranged depending on the availability of our drivers, at an extra cost of $14 per half hour, which should be paid directly to the driver.
While we strive to provide the best service possible, Grupo Summa cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by immigration processes and baggage claim.
In addition, it’s important to note that we cannot be held liable for any flight cancellations or diversions to other airports or cities due to inclement weather.
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from Ezeiza Airport or hotels in selected locations (Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo, Balvanera, San Telmo, and Puerto Madero)
- 1 luggage (maximum weight 23 kg; maximum size 158 cm) and 1 carry-on per person
From $45 per group up to 2More details
Buenos Aires Airport Transfers (Ezeiza)
- Be safely transported to/from Ezeiza Airport.
- Knowledgeable driver waits at airport and/or hotel.
- Experience comfort while exploring Buenos Aires.
DotTransfers is a transportation company that offers private transportation services with a focus on reliability and trustworthiness. They strive to provide exceptional service by employing experienced drivers who prioritize safety and comfort. With DotTransfers, you can be confident in a smooth and hassle-free journey to your destination. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, DotTransfers is the ideal choice for a stress-free and enjoyable stay in Buenos Aires. Book your ride today to experience the highest level of service and professionalism. Please note that transfers are only available within the confines of Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires.
- Professional driver.
- Flight monitoring.
- 30-45 minutes waiting time at the airport from flight arrival.
- Driver waits with a sign with your name on it.
- Support 24/7.
From $30 per group up to 2More details
Buenos Aires: City Card with Tours, Transfers, & Activities
- Private transfer in from EZE or AEP airport included in your pass
- Guided city tour in Buenos Aires duration approx. 3/330hs, visiting Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta, La Boca, Puerto Madero, San Telmo and more
- Guided Tigre Delta day with sailing catamaran tour with transfer in/out from your hotel and navigation in Delta. Admire this green site.
- Private guided walking tour in the City, we have different options like Caminito and La Boca tour, Plaza de Mayo and Government house, and history.
- Tango Show in Buenos Aires, including live orchestra and dance partners, you will enjoy this amazing dance live.
Save time, money, and effort with our pass. Say goodbye to the hassle of searching for prices and making reservations. Enjoy access to the city’s best activities and tours. Take advantage of discounts on tours, walks, activities, and attractions.
With our pass, you’ll have access to the following activities:
– Private transfer from EZE Airport or AEP to your central hotel. This convenient transportation will be provided by a private driver in a car or van, depending on the number of passengers.
– Enjoy a 3-hour guided city tour of Buenos Aires. Transfers from your hotel are included, or you can opt for the Hop on Hop off Tourist Bus, which offers audio and various stops at the city’s highlights. During this guided tour, you’ll visit iconic landmarks such as the Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires Cathedral, Government Pink House, Corrientes Avenue, La Boca & Caminito, Recoleta, Floralis Generica, Palermo, Congreso, and the University of Law.
– Embark on a guided tour of the Delta del Tigre. Transfers from your hotel and a navigation in a Catamaran along the Tigre River are included. Just 50 minutes away from Buenos Aires, you’ll discover an extraordinary landscape of greenery, groves, rivers, and canals that connect different islands. Explore the famous fruit market, browse craft shops, and visit the Paseo Victorica, where you’ll find charming cafes, restaurants, and nautical clubs. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the Museum of Tigre, which showcases important collections of Argentinean art from the 19th and 20th centuries. Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Delta of the Parana River, an ecological paradise.
– Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of tango with a live spectacle at the Tango Show Catulo Castillo. Enjoy a captivating performance by professional tango dancers accompanied by a live orchestra.
– Alternatively, you can choose one of our walking tours around Buenos Aires. Explore the vibrant neighborhood of La Boca and the colorful Caminito, or delve into the historical center around Plaza de Mayo. Our knowledgeable guides will reveal the city’s secrets and show you amazing places.
– With Bairespass, you have the freedom to organize your itinerary and make the most of your time in Buenos Aires. Explore the city’s history, culture, and more like a local.
Bairespass is your best option to enjoy and visit Buenos Aires with ease.
- With this pass you get access to the following activities:
- Private Transfer in from EZE Airport or AEP to your hotel in downtown Buenos Aires.
- Guided Citytour around Buenos Aires with transfers included from your hotel or Hop on Hop off Tourist Bus around the city with audio and different stops in the city.
- Guided Delta del Tigre tour with transfer from your hotel and navigation into the River.
- Tango Show Catulo Castillo or one of the walking tours around the beautiful Buenos Aires.
- Save money and time.
From $184 per personMore details
Buenos Aires: Shared EZE Airport Transfer
- Skip the hassle and have a driver waiting for you at the airport
- Save yourself carrying heavy bags around
- Avoid the long taxi lines with a pre-booked shared transfer
Begin your stay in Buenos Aires with a convenient and hassle-free transportation option. Choose between a one-way transfer or a shared round-trip transfer between EZE-Ezeiza International Airport and the city center. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle with a skilled driver, allowing you to sit back, unwind, and appreciate the ride.
With this door-to-door transfer service, you can avoid the inconvenience of carrying heavy luggage and figuring out public transportation. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that all vehicles are well-maintained and adhere to high standards of comfort and safety. Even if your flight is delayed, rest assured that your driver will be there to meet you upon arrival.
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Ezeiza Airport or hotel pick up and drop-off in select locations (Retiro, Recoleta, Balvanera, San Telmo and Puerto Madero)
- 1 piece of luggage (maximum weight 23 kg; maximum size 158 cm) per person + 1 carry on
From $21.50 per personMore details
Ezeiza Airport: 1-Way Private Transfer to Buenos Aires
- Enjoy convenient, reliable, comfortable private transportation
- This is a great way to skip the stress of having to stand in long taxi lines!
- All-inclusive fare
1. Please provide the following details: your full name, flight number, pick-up date and time, and phone number.
2. Make sure to save your voucher either by printing it out or saving it on your phone.
3. You will receive your driver’s contact information 48 hours before your scheduled ride.
4. 24 hours prior to your ride, we will send you the meeting point information to meet with your driver.
5. Once you arrive at the pick-up location, please meet your driver there.
6. Show your voucher to the driver and introduce yourself.
7. Please note that each traveler is allowed one suitcase and one small carry-on bag. If you have oversized or excessive luggage such as surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes, there may be certain restrictions. Please check with the operator beforehand to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
8. Consider the storage capacity for luggage based on the number of passengers. If you have larger groups or larger items, it might be more appropriate to arrange for multiple vehicles.
- Wide array of vehicles according to your needs
- All-inclusive fare
- Cancel at least 24 hours prior to your service and get a full refund
- Waiting times (60 minutes for airport pick up included, 15 for any other service)
From $35 per group up to 3More details
Private transfer Vehicle from Ezeiza Airport to Buenos Aires
- Safe transportation
- No hidden costs
- Appropriate Vehicles
Upon your arrival, your driver or a representative will warmly welcome you and promptly accompany you to your hotel or desired destination. You can enjoy a hassle-free experience without the need to wait in lines or incur additional expenses. Rest assured, your transportation will be facilitated using a comfortable and secure vehicle. Your journey will be in the hands of a skilled professional who will ensure your safety and well-being until your drop-off at the hotel or destination of your choice.
Here are the key features of this service:
– Available for 1 to 4 passengers
– An exclusive one-way private transfer
– Your driver or representative will be readily identifiable, holding a sign with your name at the designated meeting point specified in the voucher
– Confirmation will be provided at the time of booking
– Benefit from free cancellation with a 24-hour notice in advance
– There will be no additional charges upon arrival, as all costs are included
– Each passenger is allowed to bring one item of luggage.
- You will be received by your driver or a representative at arrival who will take you directly to your hotel or destination. Avoid lines or paying extra money and use a nice vehicle with safe and comfort. You will be transported by a professional that will take care of you until drop-off at hotel or destination.
$17.50 $14.88 per person
esim Argentina 10GB 24days
- High speed 5G network for seamless connectivity
- 10GB of high speed data in Argentina
- 24/7 customer support
Discover the enchantment of Argentina without any hassle, thanks to ConnectPhone’s 10GB eSIM. Our eSIM guarantees that you remain effortlessly linked to the world as you immerse yourself in Argentina’s stunning landscapes and lively atmosphere.
With our eSIM, you receive a generous 10GB of high-speed data, perfectly suited for travelers who require a dependable internet connection for navigating, streaming, sharing their adventures on social media, or staying connected with loved ones and business matters.
No matter the duration of your journey, we offer flexible plans that guarantee continuous online connectivity.
- 10GB Data Package: Our eSIM provides you with a generous 10GB of high-speed data, perfect for exploring Argentina while staying connected with loved ones or handling work on the go.
- Nationwide Coverage: Experience Argentina without worrying about signal strength. Our eSIM provides coverage across the entire country,
- Immediate Activation: The eSIM activates instantly upon your arrival in Argentina, saving you the trouble of searching for local SIM cards.
- Secure Connection: We prioritize your digital security, providing you with a secure internet connection for your data use.
From $45 per personMore details